Pitbulls are good dogs.
Dog bites and dog attacks are preventable.
Rules to be followed by a Pitbull owner:
1) Always keep your Pitbull on a leash in public places. NO EXCUSES!
2) Keep your Pitbull properly confined – that means in your house, in a
crate, in a secure/topped/locked kennel run, or behind a locked
gate/fence (the fence should be a privacy fence and at least 6 ft tall
with no way for your dog to climb over or dig under it).
3) There is NO EXCUSE for a loose Pitbull. Prevent dog escapes before
they happen by following rule # 2. One escape is too many. If your Pitbull
has escaped, find out why, and then fix the problem.
4) Don’t leave your Pitbull unattended where people or other animals can
get to him.
5) Obedience train your Pitbull so you can control him.
6) NEVER leave your Pitbull unattended with other animals.
7) NEVER, EVER EVER leave your Pitbull alone with small children or the
8) If your Pitbull terrier is showing signs of aggression (growling, nipping, biting,
excessive mouthing or barking/lunging at people & other animals), get
help from a professional NOW instead of later.
9) Do not allow your dog to run loose with children – running children
can excite a dog and cause him to behave aggressively.
10) Do not allow your baby/toddler to crawl around on the floor or
toddle around your dog. This could cause your dog to be defensive,
nervous, or excite his play/prey drive and cause aggression/
11) Teach your children to leave the dog alone when he is eating or
has an object.
12) Teach your children to respect dogs – no pulling hair or ears; no
poking or hitting; no teasing; no yelling at or near dogs.
13) Never approach a Pitbull without asking permission; approach slowly,
sideways, and offer a closed fist; allow the dog to come to you. Pat the
dog under the chin, or on the back; avoid reaching over or at a dog.
Know the breed before you get a puppy: choose the right pitbull.
2 thoughts on “Pitbull owner’s Rules”
I like pitbulls.so I built a dog tree house for him.he can climb the gold star case to the top and look out over the trees.
Sometimes a bird will peck at him…but he doesn’t care ,as long as it goes away in a bit. Thank you God for having spelt your name backwards for Dogs.
Tip and Lub appreciate it also.
Pitbulls have there own planet ,beyond the sun in another galaxy.God dogs planet howned by Pitbull himself.The pups have been trying to take over.(rover) and have been quite successful,now there is a big problem,and it’s not poop.
The problem is God has to go over to that planet to help pitbulls rule,in the right direction.so they won’t do the wrong thing!
But the problem is (God) has to choose from the Earth or Pitbulls God dogs.
Needless to say God probably won’t be coming back to Earth for quite a spell.maybe a millineum!
Them dogs are worth it.
Plus they get stuck in the mud,go hungry,suffering.
That’s why it’s nescessary for God to intervene to help puppy pits as well as Pitbull Dogs.